WELCOME to ih8exercise.
If you don't like to exercise and you want to like it more, you're in the right place.
HOW TO USE THIS SITE
This is a site for newbies, beginners, people who don't want to work out and have no idea where to begin. Here's a quick guide:
- If your goal is to start exercising, choose any of the 25 Exercises here and follow the instructions for each. Simply start by doing one, once a day. Mix and match them any way you want.
- If you want a total-body workout (upper body + lower body + core) choose one of the 10 Workouts. The 10 Workouts are made up of those same 25 Exercises, so you can mix up the Exercises as you like to make your own Workouts.
- If you want to lose weight, read the first of six short articles in our Weight Loss section. These aren't meant to be a complete guide to losing weight and keeping it off, but if you learn and follow the information in these articles you have a very good chance at taking off the weight while also maintaining enough energy to exercise.
- If you want to eat better, read the first of 10 short articles in our Nutrition section. Again, we're not trying to give you the last word on healthy eating. But if you follow what's here, one step at a time, most people will find they've completely changed what they eat and are eating in a way that fuels their workouts, too.
- If you want to set a fitness goal, choose one of our four Goals. We have easy-to-follow training plans created by a fitness expert to guide you. Starting with our Walking Program, each Goal's training plan builds on the success of the one before it. If you are starting from scratch, start with our Walking Program.
- If you want advice from other people on where to start go to our Facebook page or Twitter account and ask the ih8exercise community for their advice.
The information on this site and related sites and platforms, such as Facebook and Twitter should not be treated as medical advice and should not be used as a substitute for the advice, treatment, evaluation, diagnosis, or care of a qualified healthcare professional. Please see your physician if you have questions or concerns about your health.